How to Help
There are always several ways you can contribute to the MAAR Benevolent Fund and directly impact a colleague's life. Watch the videos below to see how your contribution will help, then read on to see what you can do to give.
» Watch the segment on Becky Chenault's gift
» Watch the segment on Lester & Regina Hubbard's gift
» Watch the segment on Carol Lott's gift
Quickly and easily link your Kroger Rewards Card to the MAAR Benevolent Fund.
Each time you shop at Kroger and present your Rewards Card for your discounts, Kroger will donate a portion of your purchase to the MAAR Benevolent Fund. What could be easier than that?
Follow these steps to link your card.
- Go to Kroger.com.
- Click “Sign In” (located in top right corner of the page, under the blue headings bar). If you do not already have a Kroger Account, click on “Create an Account” and follow the directions to create your account (you will need your Kroger Rewards Card to create your account)
- Click on “My Account”
- Click on “Community Awards” (at the bottom of the list)
- Click on “Edit Community Rewards Program Information”
- Under “Find Your Organization” enter “80923”
- The MAAR Benevolent Fund should show up – mark the box next to it
- Click on “Save Changes”
- Now go grocery shopping and know that with the purchase of each loaf of bread, head of lettuce and dozen eggs you are helping a MAAR member who is in need!
Need assistance? Contact MAAR Benevolent Fund & Executive Support Manager Carolyn Spikner, 901.818.2412, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Save the Earth, and a Colleague in Need
Purchase a reusable shopping bag in our REALTOR® Store for only $2 and 100% of the proceeds benefit the MAAR Benevolent Fund.
Give a Hand UP and Donate Now!
Click the button below to make a tax-deductible contribution to the MAAR Benevolent Fund via PayPal.