March MLS Report Shows Pending, Active Sales Up
April 18, 2017
The Multiple Listing Service sales report showed pending sales at 1,652 as of April 17, up 13.8 percent from mid-March. Active listings stood at 4,681, up 5 percent from a month earlier.
» GET THE MARCH MLS REPORT HERE.
Other numbers of note:
- Average sales price for March was $185,929, up 9.2 percent from a year ago.
- Median sales price for March was $158,600, up 13.3 percent from a year ago.
- The average market time in March was 73 days, the same as a month earlier.
- There were 534 sales of units that were on the market 30 days or less.
- At the upper end of the market there were 45 sales of $500,000 or more, up 45.2 percent from a month earlier.
Prepared for maar.org by Don Wade, 901.485.1653.