Pending Sales Up, Active Listings Down in the February MLS Report
March 17, 2017
The Multiple Listing Service sales report showed pending sales at 1,452 as of March 15, up 6.0 percent from mid-February. Active listings stood at 4,464, down 0.8 percent from a month earlier.
» GET THE FEBRUARY MLS REPORT HERE.
Other numbers of note:
- Average sales price for February was $189,413, up 19.5 percent from a year ago.
- Median sales price for February was $150,000, up 10.3 percent from a year ago.
- The average market time in February was 73 days, down 1.4 percent from a month earlier.
- There were 336 sales of units that were on the market 30 days or less.
- At the upper end of the market there were 31 sales of $500,000 or more, up 24 percent from a month earlier.
Prepared for maar.org by Don Wade, 901.485.1653.